I am interested in accepting submissions for guest posts. My position has increased in responsibility which has cut down on free time to write, so I have decided to accept guest posts to keep the content flowing until I have settled into my new position.
I will not be able to use everyone’s submissions, and the one’s that I do use will be spread out over the course of the next month. I will try to use as many as I can, but I hope to be comfortable enough in my new position by July 4th.
Here is what am I looking for:
- Anything related to education and how it relates to technology.
- Posts of any length are acceptable, as long as they follow the theme of the post and relate helpful information.
- I prefer the focus of the posts on k12 education, but I will also accept higher education.
- I’m looking for content not published elsewhere.
How to Submit Your Post:
- Please write your post in MS Word
- Give the post a title (I may change it)
- Attach the post to an email addressed to email@example.com
- In the email include a byline and a link to your blog and/or any educational institution that you belong to or own. I will include this in your post, but please do not be a big self promoter. Your words should promote you.
Lastly, I reserve the right to edit a posts content for grammar, spelling, and non-factual or biased information. I will not post anything that oversteps the guidelines of ethics in education or public sensibilities. In short, use common sense and write something that would be allowed to be read in a school.
I look forward to seeing some great posts soon.