The Green Bay Packers just won the Superbowl over the Pittsburgh Steelers 31-25. Here is my take on the whole event.
- Great pregame show
- Great game
- Best Commercials were Doritos, Darth Kid and Pepsi Max with an honorable mention to the Chevy truck take off on the Lassie TV show & movies.
- Any of the music (not a great national anthem)
- The Halftime production sucked (sound issues and Black Eye Peas sucked pretty bad)
- The stadium wasn’t completed and 400 people that paid for seats didn’t get them (they did get a triple amount refund though)
- Too many injuries because of the stadium turf